ExpertCare Microsoft PPM Support Services
Post-Deployment Support Services for your Microsoft Project Server or Project Online environment
ExpertCare by PROJILITY is designed specifically to help you realize more value from your Microsoft PPM investment. The offering provides both PROACTIVE and REACTIVE application administration and operations support with the following benefits:
- Gain valuable configuration expertise – Provide in-depth knowledge to enable enhancement and expansion of application capabilities as your organization’s usage of PPM matures
- Improve service quality for end users – Access to PROJILITY subject matter experts allows internal functional administrators to effectivelymeet internal SLAs, drive adoption, andmeet end user expectations
- Reduce costs and optimize technical investment – Improve application stability and availability through recurring application architecture and performance assessment and remediation activities
PROJILITY’s easy engagement model provides functional and technical administrators access to proven tools for effectively managing MS PPM, as well as accelerated and reliable access to MS PPM SMEs for targeted needs and inquiries.
ExpertCare includes support for the following types of activities:
- Expertise for PWA usage, configuration, and administration
- Development of custom reports and workflows
- Environment Migrations
- Assistance for management of MS incidents
- Guidance on MS PPM Architecture and Upgrades
- Recurring application architecture and performance assessments and remediation activities With aligning both (and HAVING both!), it just won’t work.
Want to learn more or get an estimate? Complete the form below and we'll follow up with you today.
Please select from the list to view our case studies.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
IT Service Request Process Design and Automation
NRC’s existing request management procedures included multiple points of entry for IT service requests with a lack of defined processes for routing requests to appropriate resources and limited insight into request status and inventory.
Projility worked with OIS and other NRC personnel to define the "to-be" processes for routing requests. Utilizing Microsoft and K2 technologies, Projility utilized an iterative development approach in order to deliver a robust solution incorporating web-based forms, automated workflows, and powerful reporting capabilities.
Benefits from the delivered solution included:
- Simplified data collection
- Reduced administrative and IT support
- Reduced cycle time for requests
- Improved stakeholder satisfaction
- Improved management insight
Department of Homeland Security
Infrastructure Transformation Program (ITP) EPM Solution
ITP’s program management office and senior management team was looking for a way to quickly, easily consolidate the status of projects within the program into ‘dashboard’ reports. ITP decided that a centralized project and resource management solution would assist with meeting these requirements, and could help ensure the program stayed on-time, and on-budget.
The solution, based upon Microsoft Project Server, provides web-based dashboard views into Program and project status for the ITP Program office, and drives increased accountability and improved project planning and management across multiple agencies delivering on the program.
Provided top-level transparency and decision making ability across major program investments. Enabled project managers to quickly and easily update schedule, project health and cost status in a single, easy to use interface. Allowed for the project team members to collaborate on issues, work items, and documents critical for successful program delivery.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Integrated Services Program Management Solution
Global delivery organization lacked a centralized, integrated platform to support bid and proposal through program delivery capabilities.
Architect and implement a centralized enterprise project and collaboration solution to drive consistent data management and reporting; leverage the solution as a market differentiator.
Automation. Standardization. Single platform. System provides workflow and guidance based upon internal business processes and automates program request, proposal and tracking processes. Users in any location, on any client site, can access the application.