Thu, April 26, 2018
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Ready to explore the business value Microsoft’s Cloud-based Project Portfolio Management solution can bring to your business? If so, this session is for you!
Designed for PMO, IT and Product management organizations looking to drive greater visibility, insight, and controls over your project portfolio, this 1/2 day session includes the following high value learnings:
- Hear from the former PPM Project lead at Newport News Shipbuilding how they successfully deployed and drove enterprise-wide adoption of PPM
- Gain an understanding of what a Cloud PPM solution can deliver in terms of enhanced visibility, insight and controls over your Portfolio
- Leverage your investment in the Office 365 platform with a fully integrated solution that saves time and improves collaboration
- Bring REAL Resource Capacity Planning and Strategic Portfolio Alignment to your organization
- Learn best practices on migrating your current Project management environment to the Cloud
- Dig deep into core Project, Resource and Portfolio Management functionality available in the tools
- See the latest Agile functionality available and understand strategies for leveraging that in a true hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment
- Space is limited, sign up today to hold your spot!
This session is designed for enterprise customers interested in leveraging Cloud-based PPM technologies.
4301 Dominion Boulevard Suite 200
Glen Allen, VA 23060