A customized ribbon – It will provide you with options based on your role. For example, an Executive would have Programs, Projects, Issues, Risks, Deliverables, and Reporting in their quick-access ribbon.
Aggregated information – It amasses relevant information on your pre-built dashboard, based on your role. This information can be customized to your organization’s needs. For an Executive, it could show things like a Human Capital Demand & Supply Forecast, Capital versus Non-Capital Projects, and resource information.
Drillable links – You can go deeper with a single click. Hammerhead includes six pre-built health indicators that highlight risk, quality, scope, schedule, budget, and health.
Status updates – Within a couple of clicks, you can get detailed status reports.
Live project dashboards – Also within a couple of clicks, you can delve into all the information for a project on one page.
Comparison features – Compare projects or portfolios side-by-side, aggregating all their risks, issues, and deliverables.
A full reporting library – Whether you’re a Team Member, Project Manager, Program Manager, or Resource Manager, you will have best-practice reports at your fingertips. The reports are fully exportable so that you can convert them to whatever format meets your needs, like a Word document or a PDF file.
Project status reports – With six different built-in templates, you’re sure to find a status report that works for you and your organization. The reports feature text for accomplishments and plans for next period, data for risks and issues, schedule information, and indicators.
Hammerhead Adds Value to Your PPM Solution
Hammerhead helps you to reduce cost, improve usability, and speed adoption of your PPM solution.
With Hammerhead, you can:
- Accelerate use and adoption of your Microsoft PPM solution – which often takes time, effort, expense, and resources to deploy.
- Reduce cost and risk associated with customizing an application and rolling out a new PPM tool.
- Reduce training requirements with an intuitive User Interface.
- Drive input and analysis of good data early in the deployment cycle. You can start tracking and managing your portfolio, your programs, and your work very early on – making it easy to determine where you have gaps or challenges.
- Provide data-driven dashboards to management so that you can make smart decisions about projects.
Give us a call today for more information! We’d love to show you how to get the most out of your PPM solution with Hammerhead.
Projility provides expert solutions for effective change. We offer enterprise portfolio and project management solutions based on Microsoft Project Server and Project Online, with tailored dashboard reporting, analytics, and decision-making tools via our Hammerhead technology. Projility also implements professional services automation systems established on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Service, and presents cloud-based strategies, migrations, and hosting solutions through Microsoft Azure. Contact us for more information.