Hammerhead Projects for Microsoft Project Online is Projility’s enterprise solution for project analysis, insight, and reporting across your portfolio. It adds robust business intelligence to Project Online and Project Server with on-demand, flexible dashboards and best-practice reporting – giving your Project Management Office the visibility and insight it needs to make key business decisions.
Hammerhead Projects for Project Online from Rob Hirschmann on Vimeo.
- A pre-built PPM data warehouse with a full synchronization engine. It takes all of your PPM data required for reporting, moves it offline, and makes it available for access and reporting.
- Pre-built, role-based dashboards that synchronize with your Project Web App (PWA) security settings for out-of-the-box, controlled dashboard-ing. That means access to specific information for specific roles.
- An intuitive User Interface that speeds use, adoption, and understanding of information in your PPM system. This takes place right from within Project Online, your PWA environment, and Office 365.
- Over 40 best practice reports that have been collected over many years working with enterprise PMOs and IT organizations. They can help you speed deployment, reduce customization, and cut costs associated with a Project Online deployment – providing you with more value upfront in the deployment lifecycle.
- Seamless integration with Project Online and Office 365. A version is also available for Project Server.
- Flexible hosting options for the application and data warehouse. It can be hosted on any cloud infrastructure you choose, like Azure or your company’s private cloud.
The Hammerhead User Interface
Hammerhead is a dashboard-driven application. Its User Interface gives you role-based information that is important to only that role – whether you’re an Executive, Project Manager, Program Manager, Portfolio Manager, or Team Member.
- A customized ribbon – It will provide you with options based on your role. For example, an Executive would have Programs, Projects, Issues, Risks, Deliverables, and Reporting in their quick-access ribbon.
- Aggregated information – It amasses relevant information on your pre-built dashboard, based on your role. This information can be customized to your organization’s needs. For an Executive, it could show things like a Human Capital Demand & Supply Forecast, Capital versus Non-Capital Projects, and resource information.
- Drillable links – You can go deeper with a single click. Hammerhead includes six pre-built health indicators that highlight risk, quality, scope, schedule, budget, and health.
- Status updates – Within a couple of clicks, you can get detailed status reports.
- Live project dashboards – Also within a couple of clicks, you can delve into all the information for a project on one page.
- Comparison features – Compare projects or portfolios side-by-side, aggregating all their risks, issues, and deliverables.
- A full reporting library – Whether you’re a Team Member, Project Manager, Program Manager, or Resource Manager, you will have best-practice reports at your fingertips. The reports are fully exportable so that you can convert them to whatever format meets your needs, like a Word document or a PDF file.
- Project status reports – With six different built-in templates, you’re sure to find a status report that works for you and your organization. The reports feature text for accomplishments and plans for next period, data for risks and issues, schedule information, and indicators.
Hammerhead Adds Value to Your PPM Solution
Hammerhead helps you to reduce cost, improve usability, and speed adoption of your PPM solution.
With Hammerhead, you can:
- Accelerate use and adoption of your Microsoft PPM solution – which often takes time, effort, expense, and resources to deploy.
- Reduce cost and risk associated with customizing an application and rolling out a new PPM tool.
- Reduce training requirements with an intuitive User Interface.
- Drive input and analysis of good data early in the deployment cycle. You can start tracking and managing your portfolio, your programs, and your work very early on – making it easy to determine where you have gaps or challenges.
- Provide data-driven dashboards to management so that you can make smart decisions about projects.
Give us a call today for more information! We’d love to show you how to get the most out of your PPM solution with Hammerhead.
Projility provides expert solutions for effective change. We offer enterprise portfolio and project management solutions based on Microsoft Project Server and Project Online, with tailored dashboard reporting, analytics, and decision-making tools via our Hammerhead technology. Projility also implements professional services automation systems established on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Service, and presents cloud-based strategies, migrations, and hosting solutions through Microsoft Azure. Contact us for more information.