Projility’s Microsoft PPM eLearning is a self-paced training course which helps your Project Managers and Team Members learn and improve on their foundational Microsoft Project skills, as well as presents advanced concepts required for success in most environments.
It drives users to learn at their own pace and convenience, practicing skills via exercise-driven learning. eLearning also includes a ‘quiz’ function throughout, to test users’ knowledge on topics, and provides a completion certificate.
eLearning provides specific benefits, including:
- Saves your organization money – 80% in printing costs alone
- Reduces learning time by 60%
- Better employee retention for most training topics
- Just-in-time accessibility for worldwide employees
- Fits your employee’s flexible workstyle and locations, and includes timely feedback
- Scalable for any number of employees
Ensures training consistency and standardization
- Reduces your environmental impact – 90% less energy usage than face-to-face learning
- Easy, annual payments based upon a maximum user count
- Access through browser
- Project Managers/Senior Managers interested in planning, scheduling, tracking, reporting
- Program and Portfolio Managers
- Team leads
- Quality Team members
- Any professional using Microsoft Project
Courses Provided with Subscription
*With each subscription, the user has access to all four courses.
PROJILITY eLearning is priced based upon the # of named users accessing the materials. Please reach out to us via the form below to request pricing specific to your organization.