PROJILITY has helped hundreds of organizations get more value from, improve productivity, and improve resource utilization on their Microsoft Project Server and Project Online deployments. Our experts will help you:
- Improve Resource Utilization
- Reduce Overall Portfolio Load
- Improve On-Time, On-Budget Projects
IT Business Management & Security Operations Consulting
PROJILITY doesn’t just design processes; we know how to implement them. With best practices in mind, we can tailor ITBM and SOC services to meet your needs.
Dynamics CRM Project Service
Organizations around the world look to PROJILITY for quick, comprehensive and rigorous CRM planning and implementation. We will help you:
- Integrate with Other Microsoft technologies
- Get Quick and Easy Access to Your Data
- Leverage Your Investment in Mobile Technologies
Project Online Migration
One of the major shifts in features and functionality with Project Online is in the area of access, extraction, and presentation of data for the purpose of business intelligence analysis. Let PROJILITY guide you through the migration.
- Easy startup
- Zero server footprint
- No IT maintenance needed
Project Online/Azure DevOps Connector
A service that sits between your PPM system and Azure DevOps and can be configured to support your organization’s PPM and DevOps processes and rules.
Target results include:
- Reduces friction between PMO and Development/Agile Teams
- Increases accountability and consistent tracking and reporting
- Ensures consistent process and adoption of DevOps and PPM tools and processes
- Reduces Project Management cost and overhead on your Development teams
- Supports Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies